Private voice lessons & coachings are offered online and in-person in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Students of all ages, experiences, and musical genres are welcome. Lessons are tailored to each individual student, and focus on building healthy vocal technique, music literacy, ear training, practice techniques, and performance practices.
- Understanding the student's musical interests and goals.
- Establishing a foundational understanding of the voice.
- Building healthy and sustainable technique.
- Strengthen the student's understanding of musical theory and reading in an immersive way.
- Working with the student on practice techniques, style development, audition preparation, and performance practices.
- Guiding students in achieving their ongoing musical goals.
Lessons implement techniques from studied pedagogies, including:
- Alexander Technique
- Dalcroze Eurythmics
- Orff Method
- Kodaly Method
- Suzuki Method
- Music Learning Theory